Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Dresses and a Kimono


Hello again! I must be in holiday crafthorse mode because I can't stop making dresses! I made this little dress (above) for Gigi because she saw me making all the baby dresses and got jealous. I laid out 12 fabrics for her to pick from, and she chose Good Folks by Anna Maria Horner. Great taste!!! One of my all time favorite fabrics. You'd have to see it in person, it just GLOWS. I even remembered I had the pink and red version of the same pattern, but she stuck with her green/red choice. I think this one is the most favorite dress I've ever made.


I also made Gigi this little kimono from a free pattern by Habitual, using a print from the Sherbet Pips collection by Aneela Hoey. She loves it!
















Lastly, I made one more 12 month old baby dress.
So now we have Strawberry, Lemonade and Orange Dreamsicle :)
Strawberry and Orange are Amy Butler fabrics, and again, the pattern was the free Oliver+S pattern.
.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

chaltom said...

Love that circle quilt, what a great idea. Way it difficult to make?