Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last Homes for Now

Okay, these are the last copies of the Bee Imaginative blocks for now! The one on the left below was made by Ashley from Film in the Fridge and the one on the right was made by me! Looks pretty good, but her photography is way better.

The tiny colony on the left below was made by Rita from Red Pepper Quilts, and the one on the right was made by me. Hmmm...I chopped off a few roof points, didn't I? And I really need to get some of that American Jane Peas and Carrots that Rita used in the window. All in all, not too shabby!


Oh, and I thought you might like to see what they look like all together on the design wall! Here they are.


That's all for now, I'm going to quilt on the giant quilt for my bed for a while. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wendy, send me your address, Ill mail you some of the American jane peas and carrots! your blocks are going to make such a cute quilt.