Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Stash



Today for Sunday Stash I have the fabric I bought during the one day 50% special that I was alerted to on St. Patty's day by Quilt Dad. It was a great sale, but I was a little disappointed - I ordered seven fabrics but when they came I only got four. They said the rest were sold out. Well why didn't you tell me that?! I would've ordered more and then waited to see which were delivered and which weren't. Oh well, at least I got a good deal on these.

Designer fabric lovers will recognize Heather Bailey pineapple brocade and paisley, along with Sandi Henderson's Petal Party. I can't remember the designer of the red/pale yellow so if you know, tell me! My cat Victory says hi. Click to make them larger and bask in their gorgeous colors.

Enjoy! Wendy

4 comments:

Renae said...

I LOVE your stash! I'm particularly in love with the Sandi Henderson's Petal Party at present- I have it in green but I'm thinking I need the orange too!

John said...

thanks for the shout-out. sorry about the reduced order ... but consider yourself lucky. i haven't even received my shipping notice yet! i'm curious to see how much of my order will come, too.

ilovebabyquilts said...

I know how you feel, Renae! I need it in pink/red and green also!

Kerri said...

hmmmm! i haven't received my order yet either, so we'll see how much i get, when it arrives. i'm excited, though to get it, and hopefully it will come this week. :)