Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm In Love!

With these little red and aqua houses!!! I lurrrve them. The next quilt I make for myself will be these little guys. The whole point is that the houses are tiny and surrounded by lots of white, so when you see the whole quilt, it has tiny spots of color, like this.

These blocks were made for a tiny village for gnomes and fairies.

Check out all of them on the Bee Imaginative blog!

The houses and tree above were made by John at Quilt Dad.


And this one was made by Rita at redpepperquilts. Love the flower garden in the front yard!

Check them out!

3 comments:

A Wonderful Life! said...

I cannot believe you do everything by hand. I commend you. I LOVE quilts myself and have 3 beautiful little girls. I keep saying I need to make a quilt for my 3 month old and haven't gotten around to it yet. I thought about hand quilting thinking it might be easier to control the fabric but haven't taken the leap yet. I love the fabrics you have found and the quilts you have made. Ill post some pics of the ones I have done. You have inspired me !!

Lisa @ Life with 4! said...

I can see why you are in love!!! very cute!

Karen said...

This pattern is SO SO CUTE!!!! I just love anything comical, and the gnome sitting out front is terrific. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!