Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stash



For my Sunday Stash today I am featuring two of my favorites. The lemon yellow I got at Joann's. I wanted to get yardage to back a quilt but all they had was three fat quarters, so I got them. I like some stuff they have there, but I can really tell the difference between it and my beautiful designer fabric. The colors are very flat, whereas expensive fabric colors have depth and a glow to them.

Love this pear print too. It's Robert Kaufmann and it says "Made in Japan". I got it off of etsy. Do you know about the fabric on etsy? Just go to the search area, click on the drop down menu and choose "supplies", then search for "designer fabric". They have all the best stuff and you are supporting the little guy (probably girl, actually).

Click on it to see it larger. Great stuff!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Wendy! wow ur work is awesome! I'm stunned and amazed that u have no sewing machine....boy could u do wonders if u had one of those!U must sew really fast. Especially loving ur coffe mug quilt...I was wondering if you used a pattern? if so, where could i find it. I've been looking for a cup pattern and yours looks perfect.

Wendy said...

LOVE the pear fabric! Did you get it a Joann's too? I know what you mean, really have to look and be careful, but there are great deals there to be had!

Browndirtcottage said...

W-A-Y cute!!!